Kranti is a women's rights NGO that provides a healing home, comprehensive education and personalized opportunities to India’s socially disadvantaged young women in order to empower and equip them with the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to build fulfilling futures and become agents of positive change in the world.
We envision an India
- Where the basic human rights of every woman are recognized and striven for.
- Where these human rights guarantee her access to a comprehensive education.
- Where her education grants her the agency and independence to control her own life.
- Where this agency enables her to make a significant intellectual contribution to the world.
- Where society’s value of her contribution instigates an enduring confidence and strength.
- Where this collective strength of India’s women ignites a generational empowerment, and provides every woman the opportunity to live up to her full potential intellectually, socially, spiritually, and physically.
- Human Rights
- Comprehensive Education
- Agency & Independence
- Intellectual Contribution Strength
- Fulfilled Potential